Can I get a “Woot! Woot!”? The sweet and wonderful and extra-supportive blogger-extraordinaire Ginger Ray from http://dailylifewithfibromyalgia.com nominated me and I couldn’t be happier. While I was composing my sunshine post, I received another comment on my post and was so surprised and then ecstatic at being nominated a second time by http://walkingthroughpain.wordpress.com . I may hurt typing this, but at least it’s not just my arms, finger and wrists hurting, but my face as well from the ear-to-ear smile I’m sporting. If I could happy dance without fear of breaking something, I would be. Thank you to my 23 followers (imagine beauty-queen wave)! I couldn’t do this without you!
Here are the rules:
1. If you are nominated, you must blog a post linking back to the person/blog that nominated you.
2. You must answer some questions, nominate ten fellow bloggers and link their blogs to the post!
3. You should comment on your nominees’ blogs to let them know you’ve nominated them.
1. Who is your favorite philosopher?
Um. This requires too much thinking and Googling. Clearly I don’t have one.
2. What is your favorite number?
Seven. I picked it when I was little because my best friend told me it was God’s favorite number and it’s stuck.
3. What is your favorite animal?
Birds. My kitchen is full of them and their houses. They would be all over my house if my husband allowed it.
4. What are your Facebook and Twitter URLs?
5. What is your favorite time of the day?
Pre-fibromyalgia, morning was my favorite time. I was up with the birdies and loved having my coffee, listening to the radio and trying to converse with my non-morning-person hubby. Post-fibromyalgia is any time when my kids aren’t fighting and I’m not hurting or so out of it that I miss most of the day.
6. What was your favorite vacation?
My favorite vacation was a trip to Las Vegas. My hubby surprised me with the trip for our sixth wedding anniversary. We went to two Cirque du Soleil shows and stayed at Mandalay Bay.
7. What is your favorite physical activity?
Sex. I know. TMI! But seriously, even though fibromyalgia has completely changed this aspect of my life the most drastically, I still enjoy it. How’s that for a little sunshine in your day! LOL!
8. What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink?
9. What is your favorite flower?
Daisy’s. Any kind and any color.
10. What is your passion?
My family. I know what you’re thinking. After question number 7 you thought it was going to be exercising.
In no particular order, the Nominee’s for The Sunshine Award are…