Let me count the ways:
1. I spilled bbq sauce all over my stove. I noticed it wasn’t pouring the way I expected, but I have such slow reflexes that it made no difference.
2. I spilled refried bean juice down the front of my kitchen cabinet. (stirring + arm spasm = big mess)
3. I barely had enough energy to pick up my kids from school today, let alone the muscle control to drive. Spasms and cramping while you are driving is just a little distracting.
4. The muscle the runs from the bottom of your chin down your neck that gets the most stretch when you yawn, just cramped on me mid-yawn. PAIN!!!
5. My arms are killing me from typing this so even though I could probably come up with a few more, I’m stopping now.
Thanks for listening.