- I finished my Father-In-Law’s Elvis curtains. Shhh. We’re hanging them tonight, so don’t anybody tell him. I’d show you what they look like, but my camera is kaput.
- I organized the bookshelves in the living room and put pictures we had taken in January in frames.
- I finished patching my daughters jeans. Ditto with the kaput camera on these too.
- I found Emma a Disney Rapunzel dress at Goodwill for $4. I had to hand sew one hole, but Emma is now ready for Halloween. I love poppin’ tags!
- I was able to drive to my son’s cross-country meet and cheer him on.
Now it is your turn. Comment, blog or just reflect with yourself on all your accomplishments from the previous week. No judgments. No thinking of what you didn’t do or how what you did made you hurt or how long it took you to do it. Just think about the triumphs, the smiles and the happy-dances.