This post is brought to you by my daughter’s Kindle Fire. My laptop’s battery is being estupido.
– I kicked major booty yesterday. Thanks to the mild weather with no storm in the forecast until next week, I was able to sweep and mop my kitchen and bathroom, do dishes, work on laundry and take my kids to the park. We found giant maple leaves to hang up for fall decorations.
– I made baby booties and bibs for my sister and my niece.
– I attended my niece’s baby shower. It was so nice to just relax with family and have fun with some of my favorite people.
– I went to my kids’ parent-teacher conferences on Friday morning. They went great. My kids are doing awesome.
– I’ve been recycling, which has given me lots of happy-doing-something-good-for-the-earth feelings.
– I have maintained my weight, despite the flare days where I do nothing. I have made it a goal to find something positive to tell myself about my appearance every day.
– TMI: I’ve been listening to hip hop while I do my post-shower routine. While I’m warm from the hot water, I dance naked. Totally puts a smile on my face and loosens up my muscles. **CHEESE** BTW: I am in the bathroom and the door is locked, so no one can see me. The naked dancing doesn’t leave the bathroom.
Hope you all have found some things this week to make yourself smile, laugh and appreciate life. Love yourself.
I can’t figure out how to share a video in my post on this device but, go to YouTube and look up Paramore’s “Anklebiters”.