What do I have? A cold! How long have I had it? This is week number three!
I really need some positivity right now. PMS + Cold + Fibro + Fatigue = Me, zoning out all the time, sad, feeling like a giant dog turd floating in turd soup.
Here is my attempt at We Got This Wednesday:
Drum roll please…..
- I shaved in the shower today. Hasn’t happened in a week. Yay, me.
- I straightened up the living room. Sort of. It’s almost ready for someone with more energy than me to vacuum.
- I did dishes yesterday and made dinner. It was mac and cheese and hot dogs, but it felt like I’d just climbed Everest.
- I fed the dog today and gave the bunnies carrots.
- I cleaned the bathtub.
- I am really trying to come up with something else….I know there is something else. For some stupid reason, “I’m the grumpy, old Troll, who lives under the bridge”, from Dora the Explorer keeps popping in my head. Actually, that is a pretty apt description of me lately. Except, now I shaved so I’m not as hairy a troll as I was before.